This training webinar focuses on Edusoft’s English Discoveries Student Platform. The webinar systematically explores the structure, the features and the content.
Participants are shown the value of the platform and the program, both from the perspective of the learner and the teacher.
The webinar looks at:
- Platform orientation tools including video tutorials
- The structure: course-unit-lesson-step
- Listening and speaking features including recording and voice-recognition
- Reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary
- Skill-specific support tools
- Teacher- student communication
This webinar is ideal for participants who are new to English Discoveries and need an introduction. However, it is equally valuable for those who are not new to the platform as it provides suggestions how each of the features can be exploited to promote engagement and effective learning.